Traditional Worship Service
Sunday Mornings at 10:30
Our traditional service is guided by the practices of Christian worship that have sustained the church for over 2000 years, it features a chancel choir, children’s choir, bell choir, pipe organ and uses traditional and modern hymns. We celebrate Holy Communion every week and this service is held in our Sanctuary.
OUR DEDICATION TO YOU:
- We invite you to worship with us this coming Sunday.
- You will be warmly greeted.
- You and/or your family will be our honored guest. We will do nothing to embarrass you or single you out.
- If you are not acquainted with our worship style, just relax and feel at home - you will enjoy it more and the experience will have more meaning.
- The greeters will provide you with a bulletin, (which includes: the order of worship, the parish notices and announcements, a weekly schedule)
- Our dress code is comfortable. Some people will be in suits and ties while others will be in jeans and T-shirts.
Both Services contain sermons that are relevant to today’s life and living as well as a frequent celebration of Holy common on the first and third Sunday of the month and all festival days. Everyone is welcome to receive the sacrament of Holy Communion regardless of church membership or age.
To better enrich your worship experience, we offer several different options for your children or grandchildren. For children ages 6 months to 3 years, we have a fully staffed nursery available. For children ages 4-6, we offer our "Little Lambs" class that teaches through stories and art. For ages 6-12, we offer our Jr. Church class that teaches through scripture, stories, and crafts.
Please feel free to view our monthly newsletter online or pick one from the church office so that you may get to know more about what the church is doing to live out Christ’s mission of making disciples.
IMPORTANT ASPECTS TO THIS SERVICE:
DEVOTED TO CHILDREN FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE